Mobile App Developer (iOS/Android)
Design, develop and maintain the existing and / or new mobile application for iOS/Android platform
Work closely with back-end team to accomplish the business and technical requirement
Opportunity to manage entire iOS/Android project
Working in a team to code, test, troubleshoot, document and maintain application
Continuous explore, evaluate and implement new technologies and practices to improve the overall quality of the product
Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
Required Skill(s): Objective C, SWIFT, iOS, Android, Java
Familiarity with REST APIs to connect iOS application to Back-End services.
Good experience with web services (JSON, REST or SOAP)
Preferably Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Develop and maintain web applications using modern MVC framework.
- Develop and maintain PHP based backend services and database
- Able to do web/app integration via API with other third party web/app
- Integrate data from various plugins, backend services and databases
- Working in a team to code, test, troubleshoot, document and maintain application
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or any related
- Required skill(s): HTML, PHP, JSON, RESTful APIs, Ajax.
- Knowledge in Laravel and PWA will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in React Native, React.js will be added advantage
- Knowledge in vue.js will be added advantage
- At least 1~2 years working experience in the related fields
- Fresh Graduate with the knowledge are welcome to apply.
- 2~3 full time positions available
- Develop and maintain existing or new systems and applications.
- Working in a team to code, test, troubleshoot, document and maintain application.
- Willing to learn.
- Discipline, independent and show initiative.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Internship duration: At least 3 months.